My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Nautical Ribbons Beach Card

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I'm sure we all have photos of pretty beach scenes in our photo collection and in my aim to print and make use of the photos I take (rather than them all sitting in a computer folder being neglected!) I thought I would find some pretty photos to make cards with. It instantly increases the stash you own for crafting being able to use what we already have! :-)
I used Papermania a All Aboard tag which I cut from a larger sheet of that paper-I then placed an eyelet and added twine which I burnt at the edges to stop it fraying. I hand wrote my sentiment on this. I used Coredinations card as my mats for the photo and the textured paper underneath. I placed this on Kraft card blank, then added my nautical ribbon from Crafty Ribbons as an embellishment, along with a wooden heart button.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Strings and Things
The Kraft Journal: Sun Challenge
The Crazy Challenge: My Summer Vacation
The Paper Girls Challenge: Red, White and Blue
Crafting at the Weekend: Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers: Summer Holiday

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your super crafting for the Crazy challenge 175 'my summer vacation' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very beautiful scene. Makes a great card for any occasion. Thank You for sharing with us over at Incy Wincy Designs.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful picture, very well arranged! Love the little tag. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very eyecatching photo made into a really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Elaine and u are so right i have 100s of photos all held digitally and never look at them keep meaning to make some layouts etc - great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, males you want to be there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch!!!!! makes not males - where did they creep in from xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Holiday composition. I like using color combinations :). Thanks tap into our challenge in The Crazy Challenge!
    Sneji

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, Elaine. I'm SO blessed to have you join our Fun In The Sun Challenge this week at The Kraft Outlet. We're SO happy to have you play along and I hope you will stop by tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge.

    You're also welcome to stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - we'd LOVE to have you share with us there as well.

    Have a blessed week, and thanks again for sharing!
    Karen, The Kraft Journal
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. I just became your newest blog follower, and I'd LOVE to have you stop by to visit and follow me, too!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this beach theme!
    Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting at the weekend. We hope to see you next time. good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...