My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Stampin' Up Shadow Stamped Thank you Card

Good evening everyone :-) First of all Happy New Year! Hope this year is fabulous for all of you :-)
I found out which of my cards won the 3rd place in Cardmaker of the year 2013, I havent blogged it yet as I was focusing on christmas so I thought I would share it with you :-) 
I used Stampin' Up Patio Party papers, inks and cardstock, with stamps from stampin up too. I shadow stamped my image and sentiment first-the lighter colour below the darker blue makes the image really pop. I then die cut these with spellbinders dies. I echoed the shadow stamping with the mats I used-placing the yellow and blues slightly off centre of each other. I made my sketch with the papers then placed my image an sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at Inky Impressions! Happy New Year!
    - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge#1 Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning elaine.i love the gorgeous floral image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges and good luck!
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thank-you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. This month, good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, so great for our challenge, C is for Colourful at The ABC Challenge. Thanks for joining us, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the yellow and blue combo.Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jolie ! Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing in our monthly Anything Goes challenge at Crafting By Designs this month. Remember you can play again, hope to see you soon! Mo CBD DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elaine this is stunniing hun a really fab creation love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...