My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Sarah Hurley 365 Thank you

Good afternoon everyone, how are you? I am here with my project for Sarah Hurley 365 where our theme this time is 'Thank you'. I chose an image from Expedition, one of my favourites, and papers from Steampunk :-) I added a sentiment I created with a frame on a graphics program and printed it out. I used bronze card as my mat for my image and sentiment. I decorated using Jute ribbon and stripe buttons. 

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

Id like to enter this into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. hi elaine ... super little card ... love the ship image and the jute ribbon ... a super card for a man ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine this is wonderful card love the sweet image. Love Alson xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Elaine. I love the ship and the papers and design are fabulous.
    Happy 2014.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card. Love the ship image.
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo love it, love the ship. Happy New Year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, you use this image so well.

    Best wishes for 2014
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ship Elaine love the image and how you have used it on your card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Elaine, the ship is just stunning on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...