My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Madame Payraud Butterfly Card and Gemstone Bracelet

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with some of my recent projects for you to look at. I'm starting with a Butterfly card I made using Serif software for my image and sentiment, Madame Payraud papers and embellishments, Papermania paper from my stash which matched this and dark brown cardstock. I used the image of the butterfly on the Madame Payraud paper as an embellishment then added my sentiment and 3D butterfly either side of this.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Secondly is a bracelet I have made myself using gemstones. For this bracelet I used Honey Quartz, Citrine, Tigers Eye and Sunstone. I only have little wrists so making my own jewellery means I can get things to really fit me and not slide up and down my wrist! :-)
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

20 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Elaine, I love the bracelet and the card is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fabulous card with such striking colour, great layout and as for the bracelet just love the colour tones, very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! these are wonderful Elaine… I love the butterfly card… gorgeous papers and a fab layout and design with the butterflies fluttering on the card! and I also love your bracelet… beautiful gems and shapes in very pretty colours! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterfly card - they certainly seems to be the 'In Thing' at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and gorgeous butterfly
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - the bracelet is stunning
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the butterflies and I love the colours of your bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super projects - love your butterfly card but the bracelet is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, lovely papers & layout. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card and bracelet. I have really enjoyed looking at your blog and now following. Just hopped over from docrafts.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely projects, Elaine, your bracelet is so pretty, I hope you wear it lots. Have a lovely, crafty weekend, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Truly gorgeous card and stunning bracelet x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and beautiful bracelet. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super projects Elaine. I love the colours in your bracelet. Hopping over from DC. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card and a beautiful bracelet xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, the butterfly looks real!! Loving the bracelet as well x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elaine stunning card and a gorgeous bracelet love the beadwork, I am rubbish at it have had a go but my wrists won't let me bend things in the direction I want them to go in lol. But you have certainly mastered the art. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card and a lovely piece of jewellery.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, Elaine. I love butterflies. Beautiful papers--love the colours. Wonderful layout.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...