My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

A Little Bit Crafty Midway Inspiration

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my midway inspiration post for our 'Celebrate' challenge at A little bit Crafty. We were given lovely blooms to use from Petal Lu so I used the new Papermania capsule collection papers and ribbon which goes with this well :-) I used an image from the graphics fairy, then decorated it with a 3D butterfly from the Madame Payraud collection also by Papermania. 
We have some fabulous sponsors so please pop by and get involved! 



Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Elaine. I love butterflies and you have so many gorgeous ones here.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Elaine you are really talented love your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've added the dimension to the butterfly image. The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...