My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone and above all Happy Christmas!!! :-) I would just like to thank you all for all your support-my wonderful DT, supporters and friends-YOU make my crafting journey all the more rewarding and I am very blessed to have your support! :-)
I really hope you all have a wonderful christmas and new year! :-)
I chose this card as my christmas posting-using one of my favourite LOTV images :-) I coloured this with Promarkers and Copics, then glittered. I used Bo Bunny papers and Papermania glittered cardstock as my mats. I used Capsule collection polka dot buttons to decorate and used a Crafty Ribbons ribbon as my sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Have a wonderful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card.
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and lovely card. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine hope you had a brilliant Christmas. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...